Monday, September 22, 2008

Today's the day

In about a half hour, we'll head out to the ambulatory surgical center so I can get my foot fixed up. I slept surprisingly well last night - yippee!! I really hope this procedure does what it is supposed to do and my foot winds up feeling better (after feeling worse, of course). Fingers and toes are definitely crossed!

Yesterday, I spent most of the day prepping food for our freezer; I got 7 entrees (at least 14 dinners) prepped and frozen. Our friend Nic came over and helped out with some of the food work and doing a lot of Annika wrangling. (THANKY YOU, Nic!)

Last Monday, I took an Indian cuisine cooking class. It was a lot of fun and I learned a great deal. Last night, I made butter chicken and coconut rice for our dinner. It was FANTASTIC. Every attempt at making Indian food until last night was an utter failure. I'm so glad I took that class and now have an idea of what should go into making an authentic Indian meal.

No comments: