Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How is it possible?

As I drove home last night, I flipped through the radio stations. I heard an instrumental song that I recognized, but couldn't immediately place. Then it hit me. I was hearing "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" on the radio and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. COME ON! I know the retailers have been setting up their Christmas displays for a few weeks, but I thought the radio stations had enough common sense to wait until after Thanksgiving to start the Christmas music. Pretty soon, we're going to hear "Little Drummer Boy" in August!

On an up note, I had the follow-up appointment with the genetics counselor yesterday. I do not have the genetic mutation for breast cancer. In all honesty, I was rather surprised when she told me that bit of information. I was rather convinced the opposite would be true. Huh ... go figure .... and HURRAY! :)

1 comment:

Jen Hagan said...

Hallelujah!!! Golly, girl, I gotta keep up with your blog better. I stay away for a week or so, and all this crazy stuff happens. You guys are due some peace and quiet for a bit, huh?