Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Snow!

Yesterday, the weather forecasters said we'd be in for one heck of a snow storm. Not a single flake fell on the city. That didn't stop the schools from closing, though ... just in case. We woke up this morning to a beautiful blanket of snow; I checked the school closure report and it said "No Report". I took that to mean we'd be up and running like any other day. Eric checked the closure list 10 minutes later and saw that the schools were closed. Annika and I hunkered down with her playing and me preparing to work from home and Eric headed out to the office. Five minutes later, Eric was back home because the roads weren't safe to be on. (I'm so glad my husband has a brain and uses it!!)

I have to say, I'm appreciating working from home for a few reasons. One of which is the fact I get to sit by a window and enoy the snow. The room I sit in at work is without windows, so this sight would be completely lost if I was at the office today.

It looks like a Hallmark Christmas card outside!


No comments: