Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just about the cutest thing EVER

Last night, Annika and I were playing. We read stories, played with toys, pet the dogs ... the usual. At one point, I yawned. Annika watched me do it and then proceeded to imitate my yawn. She gently closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and then made a mini yawning sound. It was probably the most adorable thing I've ever seen her do ... and she does A LOT of adorable things. We did the fake yawning back and forth a few times, so it was evident that she knew what she was doing and that it was on purpose. This was one of the times that I wish we had a video camera recording her every move!

I'd planned on making my sister's crockpot chicken cordon bleu recipe for dinner tonight, but forgot to take chicken out of the freezer last night (OOPS!) and didn't have time to thaw any before going to work this morning. I'm now trying to come up with plan B for dinner. We could do a yummy chicken, brown rice, and broccoli one-pot-wonder from Campbells. We could also look into thawing some pork chops and doing something brilliant with them. Hmmm.....

No comments: