Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday, we celebrated Eric's 2nd Father's Day as a parent. I have to say that he is one of the best father's around (and I don't mean to slight the other fathers in our lives!!). He's caring beyond belief, worries when it is the right time, lets Annika take risks when it is the right time, and remembers the importance of humor. He's loving, thoughtful, and insightful. What better personality traits are there for a parent? Annika adores him and I know the feeling is mutual. They are two peas in a pod and it is such a joy to see them together.

To my dear husband, thank you for all that you are and all that you do. You are an amazing man with countless gifts to share with the world. I feel so blessed to have you as my partner through life's journey. I love you!

No comments: