Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recap of the past few days

How is it possible that June is here? This year seems to be gaining momentum at record-breaking speed!

This weekend, we enjoyed (ok, I enjoyed, Eric melted because of) the warm weather. We BBQ'd with some of my family members on Sunday, which was a lot of fun. Annika received an hand-me-down plastic picnic table from her cousin Ian. It was an instant hit and received a "WHOA" from Annika as soon as she sat down at it. (A big thank you to Troy, Staci, Kat, and Ian for the table.... she's loving it!)

Yesterday, Annika and I took a trip to Joann Fabrics so I could get the supplies to make myself a messenger bag for our upcoming trip to San Diego (8 days and counting!!) and then we got Annika a wading pool to combat our recent heat wave. As soon as we got home, I got her pool inflated and poured in some luke warm water. Annika was in splashing Heaven. She was in the pool before I had her shoes, dress, and diaper off! The dogs were also happy that the pool doubled as a water bowl ... I hope they don't mind Annika was in there without a diaper! ;)

No comments: