Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Not the easiest day

This morning started of waaaay too early for my liking. Conor woke up at 3:20 in a great mood and ready to start his day. His mama, on the other hand, would have preferred to sleep until the alarm clock went off at 5:00. Oh well, we don't always get what we want. A little before 4:00, Annika fell out of bed and scared the beejeezus out of herself. Eric and I both rushed to her (Eric from our room, me from upstairs where I'd been hanging out with Conor); she was fine, but definitely unhappy with the way things had played out. We got her back in bed; I knew I was up for the day. So, I logged on to work and got some stuff done. OK, I guess there's one advantage to being up before the rest of humanity - I got some work done in relative peace and quiet. Conor just sat on my lap and cooed or hung out on my shoulder while chewing on my shirt as I typed away. It was actually quite pleasant.

On an up note to our morning, Conor showed the he now can roll from his back to his tummy. Such a big boy!

No comments: