Saturday, May 18, 2013

Annika's Observation

A recent conversation between Annika and me was entertaining enough that I needed to record it for posterity.

*****************

Annika: Mama, why do you do the same thing over and over?

Me: What do you mean?

Annika: Laundry. You do our laundry over and over.

Me: (mentally agreeing with her!) Well, we need clean clothes. If I don't wash and fold them, who would?

Annika: What about God?

Me: Hmmm... I have a feeling God might have a few more important things to take care of.

Annika: Oh, yeah. How about Nana? She could do our laundry.

Me: If Nana's clothes are dirty, I think it is fair for her to wash them, do do you think it is fair for her to wash our clothes?

Annika: Probably not.

Me: So, God and Nana are out. It's back to me doing our laundry.

Annika: Yup!

****************

Whew - I am so glad we got THAT cleared up!!! :)


No comments: