Thursday, August 1, 2013

A few random photos

As I mentioned earlier, I've started doing a daily photo project. I thought I'd share a few of my recent photos as today's blog post. I hope you enjoy them.

Our neighbors planted an artichoke plant for me a couple of years ago; this year's chokes are beyond the eating point and have reached the blooming point. If you look closely, you can see the pollen on the purple parts.

A daisy just after our neighbor watered it.

This is part of a quote etched into the stairs that I take each day as I exit the bus tunnel.

Our master gardening neighbors also plant sunflowers simply for our kids' viewing pleasure.

I set out to take a reflection photo, but wound up with a rainbow photo... bonus!
This fountain is just outside my office building.

No comments: