Monday, March 9, 2015

2015 Photo Challenge: Week 1

As I mentioned before, I'm doing a one-month photo challenge with some other members of the Mamas with Cameras group.

I've decided to structure my challenge as thus: every photo I take for it will be shot with my 50 mm prime lens. No zoom or macro. The only "zooming" is if I step back a bit further from my subject matter! (That at when Conor shouts "ZOOM" as he runs by me, naturally.)

I've become reliant on our all-purpose 24-105 mm lens, so this is a good challenge for me. It is forcing me to get back to the basics a bit, if you will. I have to move around to explore more options for each shot; I can't simply change the lens' zoom to get the effect I'm hoping for. Now, I need to adjust myself and how the camera is pointed at the subject.

Biker Dude

A dog and his girl, a girl and her dog


Mama, I don't sleep.... it is too boring

Cherry blossom

Bubble boy

I see the moon and the moon sees me

Teamwork


No comments: