Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Potlatch 2015 Cookies Are All Done!

In a recent post, I mentioned how a good chunk of Sunday was spent working on the cookies for the kids' school's 8th grade ceremony called Potlatch. Last night, I put the finishing touches on the cookies, i.e. putting them in cellophane bags and tying them with white bows. I'll deliver them tonight. 

While it was a really fun project, it'll feel wonderful to hand them off to the project coordinator. Knowing they're in my care and that anything can happen to them at any time is a little unnerving. I like looking at the final products, but I'll also like not being responsible for them any more. :)

I think Annika and Conor will also like having them out of the kitchen. Seeing all of those cookies right there on the counter and knowing they can't even touch them is probably their version of child abuse ... or, at least, sweet tooth abuse! ;)





No comments: