Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mamas with Cameras 365 Photo Challenge: Week 2

Well, another week of my Mamas with Cameras 2016 photo challenge is complete and I'm really excited about some of my shots! It has been another fun week behind the lens, but also somewhat challenging week due to the vast amount of darkness we seem to have this time of year. Fortunately, we had some breaks in the weather, which gave me a few opportunities to shoot outside without fearing that the camera will get drenched.

In order to keep the kids from getting burned out on being photographed, I am continually looking for new subjects and ways to challenge myself. They're still my favorites to shoot, but I try to limit how much I shoot them to make sure I'm remembering to interact with them and not just capture what they're doing. Oh, that double-edged sword of being a mama with a camera!

Without further ado... week 2's photo gallery:

8/365: Blue Friday Cutie Pies

9/365: Sunrise through the fog

10/365: Annika practicing her whip kick 

11/365: Serene lighting for dinner

12/365: Apple wood pizza oven at Serious Pie

13/365: Trees reflected in a puddle

14/365: Macro water drop suspended from a pine needle


No comments: