Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Glimpse

Yesterday, I took some photos of Conor as part of my current 365 photo project. It was a quick few minutes on our deck as the sun was setting and Conor was about to head off to bed. I took photos of him singing a song for me, making silly faces, and just having fun. It was a nice ending to the day together. Lighthearted, casual, fun.

After he headed down to bed, I pulled the memory card out of the camera and took a quick peek at the shots I got of him. This one (see below) REALLY jumped out at me... not because of my photographic skill or artistry, but because I got a glimpse of Conor as a teenager. There's something about his expression and posture that screamed "I'm growing up and one day, will be a teen" to me. Just wanted to share...


No comments: